Go to the meeting if you can!
I think this is where the committee will talk further about the ban,
but not the whole council voting on it.
I don't want to delay sending this out until I check. The agenda is below, and there will probably NOT be public comment allowed.
CODE ENFORCEMENT & REDEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE
August 18, 2005
Noon - 2:00 p.m.
Sand Creek Room
1. Approval of the minutes for the August 9, 2005 Code Committee-
Public Hearing- Molly Market
2. Proposed Pit Bull Ban/Regulations- Committee Discussion
3. Miscellaneous- Molly Markert
3. Next Meeting- Molly Markert
4. Adjournment- Molly Markert